Writing great ad copy
Writing compelling ads is key if you want to succeed with your PPC campaigns. Let me share with you some key points you shouldn’t miss when writing your ad copy.
- You have to talk directly to the readers. Use words like “You” or “Your”. People respond better when you satisfy the searcher’s need or desire.
- Use Capital Case. Capitalize the first letter for each significant word and you’ll see an increase in your ad performance.
- Headlines work best when the search term is included.
- Your ads should emphasize the benefits of your offering.
- Tell people to take action. Don’t assume that people know what action you want them to take next. Be explicit and spell it out for them.
Up to you now to persuade me to take the action you want me to do;-)