After reading the manifesto “Read This Before Your Next Meeting” by Al Pittampali I am more than happy to support spreading this truly Modern Meeting Revolution.
Fed up with Convenience Meetings?
Fed up with Formality Meetings?
Fed up with Social Meetings?
It’s time to start learning about the Modern Meeting Revolution.
The Seven Principles of Modern Meetings
- The Modern Meeting supports a decision that has already been made.
- The Modern Meeting moves fast and ends on schedule.
- The Modern Meeting limits the number of attendees.
- The Modern Meeting rejects the unprepared.
- The Modern Meeting produces committed action plans.
- The Modern Meeting refuses to be informational. Reading memos is mandatory.
- The Modern Meeting works only alongside a culture of brainstorming.
Your Action Plan
- Download and read the manifesto Read This Before Our Next Meeting.
You may also like:
The Modern Meetings Revolution from Al Pittampalli on Vimeo.